School Uniform Update for September 2021
St Bega’s C of E Primary School does not require any child to wear any item of clothing that has the school logo branding. We recognise and acknowledge that this can be costly, therefore it is down to parents/carers personal preference.
All children at St Bega’s are expected to wear the correct school uniform every day (Reception to Year 6, optional for nursery)
OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM:
- Grey/navy/black skirts, trousers, shorts or pinafore dress
- White or Navy polo shirt or white shirt/ blouse
- Navy sweatshirt, cardigan, jumper or fleece
- Black school shoes
- Black indoor plimsolls
- Blue and white checked or striped summer dress
- Articles of clothing that are to be worn as part of a religious faith are permitted.
- No jewellery apart from stud earrings and watch
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU LABEL ALL PARTS OF YOUR CHILD’S UNIFORM WITH THEIR NAME
PE and Swimming KIT:
- All children should bring their PE kit to change in to on the days of their PE lessons.
- Shorts/ Joggers
- PE trainers (The children cannot wear their indoor plimsolls for PE as we will outdoors. School shoes are not acceptable footwear for sports activities)
- On swimming days children will need towel, swimming costume or trunks, goggles (if the child normally wears them during family swimming)
- All children with long hair should have their hair tied up for swimming and PE activities
BUYING OUR UNIFORM:
Parents/carers can purchase our school uniform in two ways:
- Contacting Fran Hoggarth in the school office who will order with Identity based in Barrow-In-Furness
- Online at https://myclothing.com/